Eliza is changing so much every day, I couldn't resist posting...
She squeaks/squeals/yells (loudly) all day long.
I think she just likes the sound of her own voice.
We think it's adorable.
I'm sure our neighbors think something else...
We think it's adorable.
I'm sure our neighbors think something else...
She Spins.
She loves to sit on the tile floor and spin around and around.
She thinks she's so funny. And... she is.
Goes from crawling to sitting. She thinks she's so funny. And... she is.
She's figure out how to get back on her bum after crawling around. So, she crawls, then sits. Crawls, then sits. My favorite is when she says "MOM! I WAKE UP!" (in her own way) and I walk in to get her and she's just sitting on her little bum- staring at the door. It's the cutest.
She drags her blanket with her as she crawls.
Is she going to be like her mom with this? I'm sure many are saying... let's hope not. (yes... I admit it...I still have a blanky.) Like it's a bad thing? She doesn't have a specific one. But if there's one around, it's being dragged around with her. She stops to bury her face in it for a second- then gets going again. I love watching her make these little "pit stops" along her way!
She wants to crawl around the bath.
Which is not cool. Call me paranoid- I am.
She loves waving. Bye-bye. Hi. Or any time she wants to really...
She had her first cough.
She wants to walk.
I tried not to stress- but it was hard not to worry about her. We gave her vitamins (more faithfully), vaporized at night, rubbed vicks on her feet every night, and did plenty of snot sucking. Side note: My sister-in-law Kelly showed me the coolest snot sucker. I got on Amazon and ordered my own immediately. It's on its way...more on that later.
She feeds herself.She can pick up the tiniest pieces of food and put them right into her mouth. She is quite intricate. Her little pointer and thumb zero in on the little pieces and she gets every one!
She wants to walk.
Thank you for the pink Rally Monkey Papa.
We are so excited to see some Angels games!
(She's a fan already)
We are so excited to see some Angels games!
(She's a fan already)
3 comments:
So cute! she is soo fun:) It's so funny because that shelf you modge podged, I just did a Project for my house with that same paper! haha. But Mine didn't turn out super good:) You will have to give me some pointers....
Love her face! You had said she looks more like Craig when he was a baby so now I want a post of 3 baby pictures, you craig and Eliza.
Post a Comment