4th of July weekend
{Duck Creek}
07.02.10
We headed up Friday afternoon around 2:00. We had just passed Leads when we heard a pop. We blew a tire.
Great.
So 45 minutes later- we were back on the road. We stopped in Cedar to get the tire fixed. Our camping trip somewhere "quick and easy" ended up being not so "quick and easy".
We finally made it... at least it was a beautiful drive!
We headed up Friday afternoon around 2:00. We had just passed Leads when we heard a pop. We blew a tire.
Great.
So 45 minutes later- we were back on the road. We stopped in Cedar to get the tire fixed. Our camping trip somewhere "quick and easy" ended up being not so "quick and easy".
We finally made it... at least it was a beautiful drive!
My Mom had knee surgery- and my Dad recently fell off a ladder... so the "gimps" just hung out at camp- while the rest of us went on a dusty dirty fourwheeler ride.
"Dirty Stache"
Leave it to Papa Facer to give Eliza a piece of licorice.
After she bit a large piece of it off- I got scared and took it away.
Wow.
I have never seen her so upset.
So upset that she didn't realize I had put it back into her hand.
Sheesh!
Happy again.

Yes- I brought us 4th of July attire.
I threw them in last minute when I started thinking about how we weren't going to be at any "festivities" for her first 4th.
So yes... we coordinated. Well Eliza and I did.
Craig just happened to wear red.




Everybody else (Craig's parents and his brother Cory) left that evening.
We stayed through Monday.
It was fun to be up there by ourselves for one night.
We had yummy tin foil dinners.
I wish I would have taken a picture of Eliza's little tiny foil dinner.
Potatoes, Black beans, Cheese, and onions.
She loved every bite!
We bathed Eliza and put her to bed.
Craig and I just sat around the fire and I taught him how to roast a mallow.
They were delish.
It was a good 4th
So good.
Leave it to Papa Facer to give Eliza a piece of licorice.
After she bit a large piece of it off- I got scared and took it away.Wow.
I have never seen her so upset.
Sheesh!
Happy again.
Yes- I brought us 4th of July attire.
I threw them in last minute when I started thinking about how we weren't going to be at any "festivities" for her first 4th.
So yes... we coordinated. Well Eliza and I did.
Craig just happened to wear red.
Everybody else (Craig's parents and his brother Cory) left that evening.
We stayed through Monday.
It was fun to be up there by ourselves for one night.
We had yummy tin foil dinners.
I wish I would have taken a picture of Eliza's little tiny foil dinner.
Potatoes, Black beans, Cheese, and onions.
She loved every bite!
Craig and I just sat around the fire and I taught him how to roast a mallow.
They were delish.
So good.
2 comments:
So Grood!
so fun. love craig's awkward pose in your 4th family picture.
Post a Comment