Me- Jaime- Andrea
Hotel rooms
Good food
Shopping
No kids
Pool time
Girl talk
Just like the good old day.
Hotel rooms
Good food
Shopping
No kids
Pool time
Girl talk
Just like the good old day.
minus kiddos, for 2 days!
I have never left Eliza over-night.
But I survived, and so did she.
Just a few years ago, this is all we did.
Now we have responsibilities
(like being Moms and Wifeys)
But getting together like this made me realize:
I'm still Britta.
The same girl I was 13 years ago when I met these two crazies.
Just older & wiser
and I'm ok with that.
But we happened to be in Vegas. Together. At midnight. On June 29th.
So we got tickets to the midnight showing of Eclipse.
At 11:30 pm, we decided we might want to go down to the theater
(it was in our hotel) and get in line.
Wow- we must be stupid. It was crazy!
Luckily- Jaime has some serious "butting" skills, so we actually got good seats.
The entire time we were in line/buying treats/watching all the REAL Twi-hards walk around in vampire clothing and bloody faces, we were saying
"I can't believe we are doing this".
We love the books, but the movies have been... blah.
And plus- who stays up until midnight in the first place? (besides Andrea), Let alone, watch a movie? I was convinced I was going to fall asleep, because I already had once that night.
But then the movie started.
And I forgot how tired I was.
(yes, it was that good)
5 comments:
um- FUN! I most definitely need something like this.
We have a little park city trip planned right before the reunion and I realllllly want to go. Actually I need to go. bad.
You girls are so damn cute.
Oh man. I'm so bummed I missed this. However, I'm sooooo glad you guys got to take a break and have some girl time. Also... How is it possible that all of you just keep getting hotter with kids and age. It's pretty incredible. I love you!!
Gotta say, I'm jealous. BTW, I hate you girls and your smokin' bods!
Yay ! So fun..... I am so glad we did that! And so determined to make it a regular thing! I realized how much I miss the good 'ole days! Life just keeps gettin busier, so it's nice to make time for our selves:) Love you two more than you will ever know!
I am just jealous you got to wear a bikini and lay in the sun. Oh the sun. You all are too pretty.
Post a Comment