7.24.2010

The other night while crawling into bed
(after what Craig would call.... a "spider episode")
I asked: "Do you think I have arachnophobia?"
He laughed and said: "Well.. ya.. (which really meant...duh)
I've never seen somebody so scared of anything."

I'm a crazy person (when it comes to spiders)
Many people can attest to this.

Lisa: Thank you for putting up with my spider nightmares, killing the abnormally large spiders that constantly surrounded our Huntington Beach home, and remaining calm when I'm a complete reck.

Craig: I'm really sorry for the many, many, many phone calls to come kill a spider. For the many heart attacks I've caused by my freak outs. But especially for that time when you came home and I was hysterically bawling, (and pregnant) because I found a dead black widow on our doorstep.

Eliza: I'm really sorry for scaring you to death by screaming bloody murder every time I see a spider in the house. I'm really, really, really sorry about that.

*In my defense: I have a brother (who will remain nameless), who is worse than me.

6 comments:

LiSa said...

Dear Britta,

Anything for my roommate. I will have you know... I'm still the man of the house. Sad.

Love, Lisa

LiSa said...

Dear Craig,

I should have warned you....

Love, Lisa

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

dre said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

don't read my blog for a while... although... its pretty funny.

The Kings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaesy said...

Then I probably shouldn't tell you: This morning I woke up to 7 mysterious and itchy red bumps on my foot. Itchy itchy. I mentioned to a friend there might be a mosquito in my bedroom. She said it was probably a HOBO spider in my bed because when they bite, it's itchy like a mosquito. I came right home, washed the sheets, shook out all the bedding, moved my bed, vacuumed, moved it back, and replaced the bedding and sheets. So not fun. I'm so freaked out to go to sleep tonight! Then I read your post...Spiders...blech.