Hair Cut


Eliza got her first hair cut the other day.
I know what you're thinking:
How can she get a hair cut- when she doesn't have any hair?
Believe it or not- she does.
And it was getting a little {a lot} on the weird side.
My cute friend April convinced me she really needed it.
Now that it's done- I agree. It looks so much better.
But she's still all business up front,
with a party in the back.
{still rockin the mullet}

Eliza got her first hair cut the other day.
I know what you're thinking:
How can she get a hair cut- when she doesn't have any hair?
Believe it or not- she does.
And it was getting a little {a lot} on the weird side.
My cute friend April convinced me she really needed it.
Now that it's done- I agree. It looks so much better.
But she's still all business up front,
with a party in the back.
{still rockin the mullet}
No comments:
Post a Comment