Established June 7, 2008
Oh my! I love the reading and dancing. So, So, So cute. I need to see her and get some loves. Hopefully soon...you got spike fever yet?
Oh my, how cute. I'm sad we didn't get together last weekend. We are coming down again on the 8th. Maybe we can get together then if you're around.
That is so cute! Lydia loves to shake her booty on command and it's darling. I love Eliza's jabber reading. What a fun stage.
um I think I just fell in love with her 10 times more!! So flippin cute
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my! I love the reading and dancing. So, So, So cute. I need to see her and get some loves. Hopefully soon...you got spike fever yet?
Oh my, how cute. I'm sad we didn't get together last weekend. We are coming down again on the 8th. Maybe we can get together then if you're around.
That is so cute! Lydia loves to shake her booty on command and it's darling. I love Eliza's jabber reading. What a fun stage.
um I think I just fell in love with her 10 times more!! So flippin cute
Post a Comment