10.12.2010


Life with a 1 year old

I wish I had the motivation to actually do a post.
Pictures are just going to have to do for now.

{Obsessed with rocks}




{Watering flowers with Mommy}
another new obsession



{Swiss Days}
With Mariah, RP, Raf, and Ruben

{Eliza and Kendall}

Best Friends




{Making Brownies}


{Splash Pad}
With Ty and Lou, Lydia and Lisa



{Craig's 10 Year Reunion}

{Main Street}



5 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Cutest girl! I love her little naked butt!

Sam and Lacey said...

She is so cute. My little Ali is obsessed with rocks too. So funny. It was good to see your guys at the reunion.

Brittany said...

K Britta I'm sick of it we need to get Michael and Eliza together. She's a doll!!

Cassidy Legg said...

um could our girls be any cuter together?? I dont think so!! Love them

Mik'L said...

She is so stinking cute! Love that bubble butt stickin out in the swimsuit...TOO cute!