10.25.2010
This was my wife's first time hunting on her own hunt. She has been with me (Craig) alot and she loved being outside in the wild/outdoors. She got her hunter safety in January and this is the first time she was able to hunt. We went up with alot of family and friends, but she was the only person to actually shoot an elk that weekend out of thirteen people hunting!
We ended up seeing about 80 elk in a herd and there were two spikes in it(that's all she could legally shoot). She shot this one from about 350 yards! She shot four times and hit it two and was one happy hunter to say the least!!!
This is my sister Kelly and Britta in the weeee hours of the morning before the hunt started. I don't know why the were so happy this early in the morning because I know both of them very well, and the are not quite what you'd call a "morning person". I love this pic...
I know what most of you are thinking and yes, this is my wife Britta: The Hunter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow Britta, impressive! Who knew you were a hunter!
what? i would have never guessed. im impressed!
it looked freezing.
never in my wildest dreams !! (meaning britta killing a dear) :)
I love our picture! I don't know why we were so happy. Probably because you were about to shoot an elk for the first time.
Post a Comment