12.15.2011
I can't believe I get to have another GIRL!!!
I'm pretty sure everybody already knows this- but we are having another baby- and it's a GIRL! I still can't get over it. I'm so glad my Eliza gets a sister- sisters are the best! I am almost 18 weeks now and feeling pretty good. This pregnancy has been quite a roller coaster ride for Craig and I (and anybody that's close to us!). More than once we thought it wasn't going to work out- but with ultrasounds and check ups and medication- things are looking good. We feel so blessed. Is it too early to long to hold her and squeeze her and kiss her and just know that she's going to be ok? I'm not even half way yet. This is taking forever. Also- this pregnancy has been completely opposite of my first. I didn't feel one symptoms with Eliza. With this on I was really sick, irritable, emotional, and just pretty miserable. Poor Craig didn't get a home cooked meal for months. And he got to do the dishes and anything else that might have a slight smell. I'll forever be grateful for his warnings of any type of smell. And for my baby girl "Mom are you pukin again? I will help you. I will make you feel better." Oh- she is my Angel. Can't wait to have another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! So exciting to be having another girl! Man, it seems like two seconds ago we were comparing notes about our pregnancies -- as I recall you were anxious for that one to end as well. Caster oil... something... anyway, I'm thrilled for you guys! Hope things go smoothly from here on out.
hooray for girls :)
congratulations!
Again congratulations! Two girls will be so much fun!!!
Congrats! Two girls will be so fun! The fact that you weren't sick at all w/ the first & very sick w/ the 2nd gives me hope that I won't be sick with(if) a third. I, too, don't clean or cook for like 4 months...
https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-49217-deco-flame-design-black-matte-finish-lighter
Post a Comment