8.04.2009

40 Weeks

And yes.... I'm still pregnant!!!!

6 comments:

Jodi Rae said...

Good luck and hang in there!

Kelli Eudis said...

She must be nice and cozy in there :)

Unknown said...

hang in there! I was 8 days late with Elli. I wanted to punch everyone that asked me when I was due, AFTER my due date...

Kelly Stanworth said...

You can do it! I'm so bummed for you. What a let down for the whole last week. It would be our luck to have you come next week at a week late and me come next week at two weeks early...nah! I actually scheduled my induction for September 1st and I'm really thinking that I feel good enough to make it the extra week past my due date.

The Dabo's said...

Sounds like my life. My kids would stay inside I think forever! All three were induced. Good luck!

Jodi Rae said...

P.S. I love the name Eliza! I think it is beautiful :)!