1.22.2010

01.24.10

{Happy 28}




1. Thoughtful
2. Amazing Daddy... really!
3. Loves trucks
4. Majoring in accounting
5. Adores Eliza
6. Loves Alberto's
7. Fisherman
8. Makes me feel lucky
9. I converted him from Coke to Pepsi
10. Loves Pasta Factory
11. Teaches Marriage and Family Relations
12. Good friend
13. Close with his family
14. Plays softball and loves it
15. Favorite uncle
16. Blue eyes
17. Makes the best salsa
18. Hunter
19. Showers at night
20. Hard worker
21. Apollo Burger is his only vice
22. Waffle maker
23. Hated sweets until he married me... sorry babe
24. Good kisser
25. Wakeboarder
26. Family man
27. Detail oriented
28. Camper
29. Loves my cooking
30. Sleeps on his back
31. Has to turn the tv to Sports Center before he turns it off
32. Takes the garbage out
33. Watches my chick shows with me
34. Chews gum on both sides of his mouth- at the same time
35. Doesn't get cold
36. Cuts his own hair
37. Vacuums
38. Surprises me at work
39. Crest original toothpaste
40. Cowboy
41. Fixes everything
42. Loves cheese
43. I've turned him into a "high maintenance" eater
44. Hates shopping
45. Takes care of me
46. Sold his road bike because I wouldn't ride it with him
47. Boater
48. Goes grocery shopping for me
49. Loves his bow
50. So helpful
51. My family thinks he's the greatest (because he is)
52. Brings me Pepsi
53. Sensitive
54. Loves getting Eliza when she wakes up
55. Doesn't cook
56. Never shops for himself
57. Sexy
58. Tells me everything
59. Snowboards
60. Served his mission in Brazil
61. Stubborn
62. Didn't eat veggies until I we got married
63. Wants 7 kids (good luck)
64. His laugh is contagious
65. He keeps me in check
66. He's supportive
67. Knows me better than I know myself
68. Momma's boy
69. Youngest of 3
70. Wants to make everybody happy
71. Devils advocate... always!
72. Wishes he surfed
73. Scuba diver
74. Loves playing cards
75. We do puzzles
76. Keeps in touch with everybody
77. Shares his food with me
78. Doesn't wear sunscreen
79. Golfer
80. Always calls on his way home to see if I need anything
81. Fixes everything
82. Runner
83. Snorkeler
84. Makes sure I have "girl time"
85. Coyote hunter
86. Helps me with work
87. Gives great advice
88. Listens to country music
89. Doesn't use lotion
90. Surprises me with treats
91. Likes to read
92. Loves Thai food
93. Cherry cheese cake lover
94. Creative thinker
95. Steve Miller Band
96. Loves the Mr. Burk roll
97. Changes stinky diapers
98. Makes me laugh every night
99. Is all I ever wanted in a husband
100. Makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

I love you baby- Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Sandy/Gram said...

You are so clever! I think that you're amazing to think of 100 things to say about Craig! He's pretty darn lucky to have you for a wife and mother to Eliza.

Kelly Stanworth said...

Ha, Ha, Ha on Apollo. Only a few things I didn't know...Sports Center & Gum Chewing (odd). I love the high maintenance eater (I know what you mean). Happy Birthday to Uncle Craig.