2.25.2010

Bloggers

I need some serious help! Every time I mess with my font size or color, it turns out completely different on my blog post!

My draft looks amazing- I post- and it's all funky! I am sure you have noticed my font going from huge to tiny to huge to non readable.

Obviously it's not intended. WHY DOES IT DO THIS? I want to print my blog- but not when it looks like a circus act.
Please help!

3 comments:

jaesi said...

Well all I ever see is one adorable little missy. So make the book and be proud. Then make my book for me :)

Im not one to help- I keep things simple. Same color same font same everthang- never even had a "cute" background.

Kelly Stanworth said...

You know me, computer challenged. I'll email my sil, Erica, she always does cute things and cute fonts.

erica said...

your posts always look cute to me!

if your thinking about using blurb for your blog book it doesn't import your fonts and colors anyway. totally lame.