Britta she is just so dang adorable...I love when I see you have updated your blog so I can see how cute that little girl is...you two do good work...she is just dang cute...I have boys so I love to see the cute girl stuff that she gets to play with and the cute pink...thanks for sharing...
4 comments:
haha...ivy was the exact same way. she loved tags! so cute!
Britta she is just so dang adorable...I love when I see you have updated your blog so I can see how cute that little girl is...you two do good work...she is just dang cute...I have boys so I love to see the cute girl stuff that she gets to play with and the cute pink...thanks for sharing...
That is so funny! Miles seems to find the tags on everything too!
That must be a common thing for babies this age because Lydia is the same way! I wonder why that is.
Post a Comment