2.26.2010

02.24.10

{Rolling Over}
It's about time....



Eliza has finally started rolling over.
Am I crazy to think this has anything to do with her sleeping 12 hours for the past two nights???

Here's why:
Eliza isn't a very sound sleeper. About 3-4 times a night (sometimes more, sometimes less) she wakes up crying and won't go back to sleep until I go in and flip her back onto her stomach. The results are immediate. Once I flip her- not another peep. Somehow during sleep she rolls from her stomach to her back, and at some point, wakes up in a panic because she's on her back (heaven forbid). We were so looking forward to the day when she could fix the problem on her own. So... Wednesday, she rolls from back to front. Thursday morning- I wake Craig up at 6:30 a.m. to go make sure she's still breathing. She is! AND... she's still on her stomach. It's a miracle. She slept 12 hours again last night. Hallelujah!

5 comments:

Marcie said...

We totally had the same problem but opposite!! Taylor would get stuck on his belly and cry til I flipped him to his back but now he can get back over and sleeps on hsi belly sometimes now even (never thought that would happen!). I am glad she is sleeping good for you again!!

Kelly Stanworth said...

Oh, I love it! I miss her. We have to see you soon. I hope Barrett starts hitting some milestones soon, he's so lazy (that's boys for you).

Sandy/Gram said...

You and Kelly crack me up! I laugh and smile each time I read your blogs. It really makes my day! You are the best Mom! I'm so glad my grandchildren have such wonderful parents in their lives!

djzmcallister said...

You are way too nice. I have to stay busy while Derek is in school and studying. That was a smooth roll over too. :-)

Renee and Kiddies said...

She's so adorable...xoxo