3.22.2010

So many things...
{St. Patrick's Day}



Although we didn't do anything special... we did actually wear green. I ironically made Honey Lime Green Enchiladas that night... sorry- no picture. It was delicious though- does that help?

{Coppy Cat}

I can't get enough of this stage. Lately she has been a little coppy cat! She does a fake cough every time we cough- it's become a game. She blows bubbles when we do. And just yesterday we caught her doing this...





My neice was singing a country song and we were all clapping along and I look at her and she is too! I thought maybe it was just a coincidendence- but she does it every time we clap. It's amazing. We love it!

{Crawling, Crawling, Crawling}


She is all over the place
(as we expected)

{Horses}


She wasn't quite sure about this big thing. (Not quite as exciting as dogs) She was a little hesitant to touch him. I should have filmed it. She would reach out and just about touch him...then pull her hand back quickly. I'm sure she'll warm up to him. She'll be riding with Daddy in no time.

{Picnics}


The weather has been so beautiful we've been spending some time outside. On Sunday we had a picnic for lunch.


She doesn't like grass. She would crawl to the edge of the blanket, and as soon has her hand would touch the grass it was raised to the air and she was stuck. She was on three wheels saying "eh...uh...eh". Not quite as bad as the sand reaction (but I guess she wasn't sitting in it)

{Laundry baskets}

Are so much fun

{Big Girl}


The other day I was on the phone when Eliza woke up, so Craig ran upstairs to get her. I couple minutes later I hear "Babe- can you come help me?" So I walk into her room and see her on the floor playing, her bumper and mattress on the ground, and Craig with a wrench. I thought something broke- when I asked what happened he said: "When I came in she was on the bumper pulling herself up on the railing." Needless to say- it scared him. I'm sure she's not strong enough to climb out or anything... but I guess it was a good time to get it done. My baby is so big girl!

{March Madness}

Too dang cute

{Chunky Monkey}

Look at those cute rolls on her legs. We've got a chunky little monkey!


5 comments:

Sandy/Gram said...

Those pictures are darling. Thanks for keeping us updated on everything she does and that you do as a family. I love it!

Kelly Stanworth said...

So many cute things. We want to do horses when we are down with Nick.

Renee and Kiddies said...

Ohmigosh that pic of Eliza and your hubby is too cute, and I love when babies have chunky legs, so cute...

Liz Maxfield said...

I absolutely love your nursery. I want to paint the same stripes on my walls so bad. Eliza is such a cutie as well. What a fun girl she is!

LiSa said...

As much as I love EVERYTHING about Eliza and your cute family... I would say my FAVORITE thing about this post is Craig's Shirt. Surf City Garage thanks your for your support. :)