11 {+}
Months
Does this face look familiar?
I told you how hard it is to get this girl to smile.
She really is a happy girl... promise.
All the sudden she hates my "big" camera (which I never get out),
So this is what I get.
Months
Does this face look familiar?
I told you how hard it is to get this girl to smile.She really is a happy girl... promise.
All the sudden she hates my "big" camera (which I never get out),
So this is what I get.

{Eliza at 11 Months}
~ She's only eating table foods... no more baby food- she refuses.
~ She points. Usually with both hands. It's so cute.
~ She hates when there is food on her face. If it doesn't all go into her mouth, she immediately grabs at the object until she gets it into her mouth.
~ If she drops something onto her lap while eating, she won't continue until she finds it, and eats it.
~ She drinks her sippy by herself.
~ She holds her bottle by herself- which means 6 minutes of freedom for me!
~ She has been standing (unassisted)
~She still love love loves the pool
~ Her favorite food is Mango. And Watermelon. And Grapes. And Peaches. And Bananas.
If it's a fruit- it's her favorite.
~ She runs with her walker
~ She loves Brynlie (her cousin)
~She took her first steps today (07.18.10) We got really excited, then really scared.
We've decided not to push it- we like the crawling stage right now.
~ She still has four teeth. 2 bottom centers, and 2 top rights.
I've been a little worried that her right teeth are going to be so much longer than her left teeth. (Especially the centers... won't that look weird? I hope not)
Still no sign of her left center coming in... let's hope it's soon.
~ I've left her for 3 days twice now. It's so hard- and so great- all at the same time.
~ She loves her Daddy... an insane amount. When she hears the door rattle in the afternoon, she knows it's him. She starts flailing around like a crazy person. And that's what she is. Crazy for her Daddy.
~ Which brings me to my next fact: She says Dada. I'm pretty sure she knows what it means too. (and nope- hasn't even come close to saying Mama.)
~ On my scale she weighs 18 pounds. I was totally crossing my fingers that she'd be 20 by the time we drove down to Laguna. I guess we'll leave the front facing carseat home. Dang.
~ We're taking a trip to Laguna without Craig. Scary.
~ She's mostly in 6-9 month clothing. Unless it's a hat. In that case- 12-18 months.
My poor large headed child.
~ She loves her blanky
~ When we say "Ni-night" she puts her thumb in her mouth.
~ She loves books- and turning the pages.
~ She hates the vacuum. In a horribly sad way. If I even bring it into the room she starts crying and clinging to me. When I turn it on?- we won't even go there.
(Can I blame my dirty house on a terrified child? I think so...)
~ She's going to be a dancer. She can really shake it.
~ She has a dimple on her stomach (have I mentioned this?)
Her Dad has the same one. In the exact same spot. He's pretty proud.
I think it's adorable.
~ She's getting more amazing every day.
There are no words to express...
We just love her.
~ She's only eating table foods... no more baby food- she refuses.
~ She points. Usually with both hands. It's so cute.
~ She hates when there is food on her face. If it doesn't all go into her mouth, she immediately grabs at the object until she gets it into her mouth.
~ If she drops something onto her lap while eating, she won't continue until she finds it, and eats it.
~ She drinks her sippy by herself.
~ She holds her bottle by herself- which means 6 minutes of freedom for me!
~ She has been standing (unassisted)
~She still love love loves the pool
~ Her favorite food is Mango. And Watermelon. And Grapes. And Peaches. And Bananas.
If it's a fruit- it's her favorite.

~ She runs with her walker
~ She loves Brynlie (her cousin)~She took her first steps today (07.18.10) We got really excited, then really scared.
We've decided not to push it- we like the crawling stage right now.
~ She still has four teeth. 2 bottom centers, and 2 top rights.
I've been a little worried that her right teeth are going to be so much longer than her left teeth. (Especially the centers... won't that look weird? I hope not)
Still no sign of her left center coming in... let's hope it's soon.
~ I've left her for 3 days twice now. It's so hard- and so great- all at the same time.
~ She loves her Daddy... an insane amount. When she hears the door rattle in the afternoon, she knows it's him. She starts flailing around like a crazy person. And that's what she is. Crazy for her Daddy.
~ Which brings me to my next fact: She says Dada. I'm pretty sure she knows what it means too. (and nope- hasn't even come close to saying Mama.)
~ On my scale she weighs 18 pounds. I was totally crossing my fingers that she'd be 20 by the time we drove down to Laguna. I guess we'll leave the front facing carseat home. Dang.
~ We're taking a trip to Laguna without Craig. Scary.
~ She's mostly in 6-9 month clothing. Unless it's a hat. In that case- 12-18 months.My poor large headed child.
~ She loves her blanky
~ When we say "Ni-night" she puts her thumb in her mouth.
~ She loves books- and turning the pages.
~ She hates the vacuum. In a horribly sad way. If I even bring it into the room she starts crying and clinging to me. When I turn it on?- we won't even go there.
(Can I blame my dirty house on a terrified child? I think so...)
~ She's going to be a dancer. She can really shake it.
~ She has a dimple on her stomach (have I mentioned this?)
Her Dad has the same one. In the exact same spot. He's pretty proud.
I think it's adorable.
~ She's getting more amazing every day.
There are no words to express...
We just love her.
4 comments:
Love the blogging world...but one day, we'll get ourselves to lunch!
Can you believe we're approaching the one year mark? I can't stand it. Our lives are changing by the minute. Just when I think I've got things under control, I'm humbled again.
Your little Eliza is perfect. I love watching her grow and seeing Ty follow a few months later. You might have a prodigy on your hands. Now I just need to see that smile!
Is her hair coming is dark?
IN dark....
First three comments on your blog...BOOYAH!
haha they always say dada first!! its not fair!! So Precious:) i love her!
Post a Comment