Popcorned
Bendrea popcorned us. Yay! I've never been tagged or bonked or anything... Here it is... the first 5 songs that pop up on my Ipod when I put it on "shuffle"...
{1} Firepower- Dilated Peoples
{2} Fortunate Fool- Jack Johnson
{3} 4:50 AM (Go Fishing)- Roger Waters
{4} Rich Girl- Gwen Stefani Feat. Eve
{5} Alma, Ch. 49- Book Of Mormon (since this isn't a "song".. I'll do one more)
{6} Ways & Means- Snow Patrol
Kind of disappointed I didn't get any Aja... Shake It Baby!!! I "Popcorn" Sleezy (yes, you must post), Drizzle (you know you're my nizzle), Kelly (Have you used your new ipod yet?), Kaesy (yes, Mrs. Crittenden), and Cassidy (Do you even know how to blog anymore? Seriously.). Let's see who's got the best taste in music! (Cuz I know it's not me.)
3 comments:
look at you, you BOM listener!! thanks for playin!! yipeee
i like mine... journey came on after the fifth... can i count that one too?
wait.
where have i been?
I have actually even READ this post and never noticed my name. What is wrong with me? Multi-tasking never did anyone a bit of good.
Post a Comment