12.09.2011

Because I'm cool like that

And sick- I will blog from the couch on my phone- again!
Time to catch up. Eliza and I crashed my parents nice peaceful vacation to the beach house by going with them. My mom couldn't resist Eliza's "I want to go play on the beach with Memaw" comments. So we packed our bags and headed down on a Wednesday to stay for an entire week. The weather was in the 70's and clear and perfect! We played on the beach, shopped until we dropped, watched sunsets, ate at all our favorite places, took the dogs on walks, played in the park, relaxed on the deck, and relaxed some more. We were completely spoiled and it was just what I needed! I came home feeling completely refreshed and cured of my nausea. It was a miracle (or I finally hit the 13 week mark). Thank you Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Chad and Starr said...

So fun! I miss your family, and have so many memories on the beach in the exact spot we'd always walk down to! Eliza is getting so big, and is so cute! Congratulations, I heard another one is on the way! So excited for you!

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

I feel like I've missed something more obvious but the casual "I hit my 13 week mark" is all I can see to indicate what I am assuming is a pregnancy?! If so, congratulations! SO excited for you guys!

erica said...

ahh i didn't know you were pregnant!
congrats! so exciting. im assuming you are feeling a little better :) hope it sticks!